Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello Spring

Hello Spring! There is a saying from my hometown that there are two seasons: winter and road construction. And as winter is finally letting go of its grip, I started thinking of a different type of construction...although God knows I almost lost the entire front end of my car in what once was a pot hole before it morphed into a black hole.

I started thinking about construction as in development. Does anyone know if there are any development projects slated to happen in Brightwood this summer? DCMud reports there is another new development scheduled for Petworth. I have a wish list, if there's a developer/politician out there who would like some inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. http://dcmud.blogspot.com/2010/03/brightwood-church-gets-mixed-use.html

    (Souvenir shops???)

    ReplyDelete