Thursday, December 3, 2009

Calling All Lushes

Are you a lush? A foodie? Do you live in Brightwood? Well, we need your help. I've been slowly but surely going through a bar/restaurant crawl around the neighborhood. If you haven't noticed, our options have had a marked expansion in recent months. In addition to the Subway and the carry-out, we now have a Julia's Empanadas. And at Brighwood Day, V and I discovered a couple of other options. My goal is to post reviews of area eateries and drinking holes. Keep in mind, this will probably be a bi-weekly affair since my extracurricular activities have to line up with pay day. But I woud love suggestions, for the blogs sake as well as mine. I make a mean Manhattan in the bar I've set up in my condo but it would be good to have someone else mix it up for me.

1 comment:

  1. The Red Line Grill in Takoma, just over the border in D.C., is fabulous!

    I use to live on Tewkesbury and 14th (I still own my home there and currently have renters). I'm glad to see someone is writing a blog about our neighborhood. It's a great area and deserving of some attention!

    ReplyDelete